I am looking for someone highly skilled to train me in high level infantry.

2 replies
MLG Swag:
Untagged users
I am not looking for vage general training but in game training and observation via gameplay to see what i'm doing wrong or how to improve and what is the better way of playing. I am looking for CQC Infiltrator training and Heavy Assault Infantry training.
There is legit nothing in this for you except to pass your knowledge ontop someone who would greatly appreciate it.
I am a Connery D4RK Officer and I play this game a lot and want to be better way better.
as good as or better than Goku, OO, Jokers, and Future Crew.
If those are familiar to you than you know what I'm talking about.
I want to go even or be better than them. I am highly determined and will be a good student.
I will appreciate any help but you understand for what I'm looking for I actually need someone who is one of the best.

I know i won't get what i ask for but it doesn't hurt to ask.
and i will repeat i won't pay you in cash or any other way than my appreciation and I will try my best to live up to your expectations.
Posted Apr 10, 18 · OP
Recruitment Officer
MLG Swag:
+175
Ninja
Recruitment Officer
I'll be honest most of us are fairly busy or playing other games. Not sure if anyone has time to sit down and train you. Our TS is always open and you're always welcome to hangout or just ask for squads. Good luck.
Posted May 3, 18
MLG Swag:
Untagged users
Dasanfall teamspeak?
What is it?
I've also heard there is a planetside 2 discord
Posted May 20, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices